It all started when I texted Jake about missing Harley's birthday...
Jake suggested buffalo chicken pizza and so like that, plans were made. I stopped by Fresh Market and got our favorite frozen pizza dough (it comes in a ball, not the canned stuff).
We enjoy making our own pizza and the buffalo chicken was particularly delicious. To make this,
- pizza dough (we used wheat frozen dough from Fresh Market)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- buffalo sauce (we used Target Brand "buffalo pizza sauce", which was basically plain buffalo sauce)
- mozzarella cheese
- blue cheese crumbles
- ranch dressing
*you could add celery pieces
1) Preheat the oven according to your pizza dough directions. Make your pizza dough.
2) Chop your shredded chicken to small bits
3) Spread your buffalo sauce on your pizza crust, then top with chicken, your cheeses, and thinly drizzle the ranch dressing
4) Cook your pizza according to directions and serve.
The Responsibility of a Megaphone
2 hours ago