To make the nachos you can follow this general guideline. You can add/subtract things to your liking.
- 1 boneless/skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- tortilla chips
- shredded lettuce
- ROTEL tomatoes (drained)
- black beans (rinsed and drained)
- white cheese dip
- shredded cheese
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- fresh lime juice
1) Preheat oven to 425.
2) Spread chips on a cookie sheet in an even layer.
3) Top with chicken, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese (in that order)
4) Bake for about 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted)
5) Add cilantro and lime
I made two Vine videos to demonstrate... this is my first time using Vine so it is a test.
Enjoy! Makes enough for 2-4 people.
In chips and cheese dip,