The other night Jake made chicken tacos that were just so good that I had to share. And not only were they good, but they were easy. If you're a fan of easy, a fan of chicken, and a fan of tacos, this is your meal.
2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
package soft corn tortillas
tajin seasoning (mexican-lime seasoning in the hispanic aisle)
shredded Mexican-cheese blend
fresh cilantro, chopped
1) Boil your chicken and shred.
2) In a bowl, toss chicken in olive oil and season the chicken with cayenne, tajin, and chile powder
3) On a skillet (or griddle if you have it), heat the tortillas for about one minute each side.
4) Take chicken and spread it on the open faced tortilla and top with the cheese.
5) Broil tacos on baking sheet until cheese melts.
6) Put cilantro on top, squeeze fresh lime.
And serve! To eat the tacos, fold them and hold like a taco (that sounded a bit redundant - sorry). This makes about 6 tacos.
In tacos and tortillas,
Enchilada Chicken Roll-Ups
1 hour ago