I've blogged about this dip before, introduced to us by our friend Heather a few years ago, but the last posting is more than a little sad (it was back in the days of the old kitchen) so I figured it was worth sharing again (the dip is that good).
- 1 package hot sausage (we use Tennessee Pride, any breakfast sausage brand works)
- 1 can original Rotel tomatoes
- 2 packages cream cheese
1) Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat
2) Add in the cream cheese and rotel tomatoes, stir until creamy and blended
3) serve hot with chips of your choice
And watch out - this dip is addicting. That's why we only let it come around at the holidays.
In chips and dip,